Per Lumen Field policy all attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry into Lumen Field Event Center. In lieu of vaccination verification, entrants may also present a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to the event. * No additional testing will be required after initial negative test is approved. *
* Face masks are always required for all people (contractors, volunteers, exhibitors, attendees, and staff) ages 5 years and up regardless of vaccination status except while actively eating or drinking in a stationary location.
* All attendees and exhibitors ages 12 and older must provide proof of full vaccination prior to entering registration.
* The following vaccines are accepted for verification and have been authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO): Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm-BBIBP, Sinovac, Novavax.
* An official CDC-issued vaccination card with your name and dates of doses, including the date the last dose was administered printed on the card OR A photo or digital version of an official CDC-issued vaccination card with your name and dates of doses, including the date the last dose was administered printed on the card are acceptable forms of vaccination documentation.
* Attendees and exhibitors must be fully vaccinated for entry which is defined as a minimum of two weeks following the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or a minimum of two weeks following the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine
* Those who have only received one dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or are not yet beyond the two week fully vaccinated window must provide a negative COVID-19 test result for entry.
* For unvaccinated attendees and exhibitors ages 12 and older, including those with approved medical or religious exemptions, a negative clinically administered COVID 19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to the start of the event or their specific arrival date.
* Providing a digital or printed documentation of a negative molecular test (also called a PCR test) or antigen test (also called a rapid test) within the 72 hours prior to an event or their specific arrival qualifies as an alternative to proof of full vaccination. Documentation must be from a testing agent such as a laboratory, health care provider, or pharmacy. Self-administered rapid tests will not be accepted.
Special 3-day parking pass with in/out privileges valid Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the preferred rate of $45 – for exhibitors only. Discount only applies to the purchase of a 3-day pass (regular 1-day parking rate is $20 with no in/out privileges).
The 3-day passes will be available for purchase at the parking booth of the North Lot and Lumen Parking Garage. Exhibitors must purchase this pass on Saturday to avoid traffic congestion on event days. Please make sure to identify yourself as an exhibitor in order to secure this rate.
With many things changing in the world right now, we want to assure you that as we continue to plan for the Pacific Marine Expo, the health and safety of our exhibitors, sponsors, staff, speakers and attendees is our top priority.
We continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as updates and recommendations from public health officials, federal, state, and local authorities, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Pacific Marine Expo Organizers are in close collaboration with the city of Seattle and the Lumen Field Event Center regarding development and implementation of COVID-19 guidelines. Since this situation remains fluid, we will be adapting our plans as we move closer to the event. All protocols will reflect the most current state, local and facility mandates, so please check our website regularly for updates.
In accordance with the current Washington state and King County mask mandates, until further notice all people entering Lumen Field Event Center will be required to wear masks at all times except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
The move-out period for Pacific Marine Expo will be limited to Saturday, November 20 from 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM due to the Seahawks game on Sunday afternoon, November 21. Please review carefully the Move-out Schedule & Information with the full details to ensure your company will meet the move-out requirements outlined.
The move-in schedule is targeted by booth size. All exhibitors must comply with their respective move-in and move-out time frames for their booth size.
*All exhibits must remain intact until the close of the show at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, November 20th. Please arrange your travel plans accordingly.
onPeak is the official housing partner for the Pacific Marine Expo. Book before October 27th to receive the discounted rates!
Log in to your Exhibitor Portal to review and update your company information to be displayed in the online Exhibitor List, printed Expo Today and event Mobile App! Your password can be found in your Booth Confirmation email. If you need your password re-sent, please email email@example.com or call 207-842-5508.
Are you interested in including more information in your company listing? By upgrading your listing, you will also be to add in your company logo as well as include video, press releases and show specials for just $150! To upgrade your company listing please fill out the Exhibitor Listing Upgrade Form and we will get your listing upgraded as soon as possible.