Surveillance & Emergencies
If you see something, say something. Any thefts or suspicious activity should be immediately reported to the venue’s Security Operations at 206-381-7510 or Event Management at their onsite show office on the Concourse level at phone number at 206-381-8000.
In Case of an Emergency at the Venue
- Report the emergency immediately. Call the Security dispatch line at 206-381-7510 or Inform Event Management at 206-381-0979, located in their Show Office on the Concourse level.
- Do not call 911 from inside the venue.
- In case of evacuation:
- Follow the instructions given over the public address system and by CLFEC security and venue personnel.
- Walk, do not run, and use evacuation routes to reach emergency exits
- Do not use elevators/lifts.
In Case of an Emergency in the City
Be vigilant about your surroundings while in the city. Call 911 if needed for the police, fire department and ambulance. Report any incident to Event Management located at their Show Office on the Concourse.
Lost and Found
Lost and found articles may be turned in or claimed at the Show Management Office located on the Concourse. After the close of the event, unclaimed articles will be given to CLFEC Security Operations.